Aluminium, Metal and Steel Ramps
Are you looking for metal ramps for your commercial or residential property? We’ve got you covered from aluminium, metal to steel ramps. We have over 25 years in designing and engineering high-quality ramps to meet your accessibility needs. All of our aluminium and metal ramps are manufactured in Australia and compliant with Australian access standards.
Why Choose Ara Solutions?
Affordable & High-Quality
We provide premium quality aluminium, metal and steel ramps that are suitable for all types of building accessibility.
Our team of designers and engineers have over 25 years’ experience in designing metal ramps. We can also ensure that all our ramps are access compliant.
Our team always strive for excellence and will provide tailored solutions for specific accessibility needs.
Whether you are looking for an aluminium or steel ramp, we provide ramps that are designed, engineered and tested to be fully compliant with Australian Standards (AS), Australian Building Codes and Australian Disabled Disabilities Act (DDA).
- Choice of surface (aluminium, metal or steel)
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Can be attached and detached easily
- High load-bearing capacity
- Complaint to Australian Standards (AS), Australian Building Codes (BCA) and the Australian Disabled Disabilities Act (DDA)
- Designed, engineered, tested and manufactured in Australia
- Ability to withstand all weather conditions
- Strong and durable material
- 100% recyclable
- Cost-effective ramp solution
- Coated with non-slip (R11 Slip Rating)
- Full galvanised for longevity and is corrosion-resistant
- Minimum disruption during installation
Got any questions? Contact us today by
Frequently Asked Questions
What are metal ramps?
Metal ramps are one of the simplest solutions to creating an entrance for those with mobility requirements or those that are looking to reduce the risk of tripping over raised thresholds. Metal ramps are becoming increasingly popular for providing temporary and permanent access solutions. A compliant metal ramp should provide safe access for users and be suitable for all types of weather conditions.
What is the maximum allowable slope for a metal ramp?
The maximum slope of a metal ramp that is longer than 1900mm is 1: 14. However, depending on the type of ramp (kerb, step or threshold) these have different slope and slip requirements.