AR&AS differentiates in our markets because…
Our core business is the innovative design, fabrication and commissioning of Ramp and Access Solutions. We are dedicate to delivering the best solutions available and the best value!
We have an excellent track record, backed by 25 years of experience with the Speciality needs of the Disabled, applied across many sectors and applications.
Our processes and integrated systems are end to end
- Consulting, Design & Modelling for better solution alternatives
- Estimating for competitive value delivery
- Material Resource Planning Tools for procurement leverage and overall Project integrity
- Safety & Quality Systems for traceability, Certification and Risk mitigation
- Project Management for effective control for assured DIFOT
Our infrastructure is purpose built and modern
- Cell based ‘U’-shaped manufacturing and tooling specific to Industry specialisation
- Open and transparent operations use of modern day techniques, e.g. 5xS and Kanban
- On-site finishing facilities
- Ability to hold stock and consignment orders
Powerful supply network
Supply Partners, leverage strong Account Management techniques to assure the understanding, forward visibility and business to business integrity.
- Long standing Employees who dedicated and loyal
- Certified and highly skilled
- Each Project is introduced to the team prior to accepting
- Quality testing of all aspects of our work including in-house engineering, calculated load ratings, cyclonic testing and seismic ratings
Lean business lifestyle
In 2012, AR&AS undertook a strategy to introduce Lean across the business to guide us through the next phases of development and growth. The company is well under way on the transition journey to a Lean business life-style, with a purpose of becoming totally Customer Centric, transparent and dedicated to Continuous Improvement.
AR&AS and its Clients are already banking the benefits of this strategic initiative.